Sunday, November 24, 2013

Turkey Broth for the Spirit: Just a Few Questions Part I: The Pentateuch


FINALLY here!

     I have finally put together all of Part I of my book series that questions the verses of the Bible. This first book covers solely the first five books of the Bible, the Pentateuch, and is the total compilation of the posts in the corresponding blog. You will notice that in the book many of the verses read differently than they do in the posts since it was absolutely necessary for me to ONLY use the World English Bible translation.

     With ALL of the questions posed in regards to the Pentateuch in one compilation there is no need whatsoever to flip-flop between various posts. However, I would still like for people to post their answers to the questions and hopefully you will do just that.




No comments: