This is the second to last posting for the questions for the Book of Job in the Holy Bible. I hope you have been considering the answers to the questions as you have been reading them. I also hope that you will take the time to type in some of your answers in the comments section at the end of each posting.
1. Job 9:17
17 For he breaks me with a storm, and multiplies my wounds without cause.
1. Shouldn't this verse tell you there is something very wrong with this God?
2. Job 10:8
8 "'Your hands have framed me and fashioned me altogether, yet you destroy me.
1. This says a lot about God, doesn't it? A God Who creates with the specific intent to destroy? Now...why would an all-powerful being do that? To play games with the helpless? To bring Himself glory through the forced worship of those He creates? For WHAT?
3. Job 11:6-8
6 that he would show you the secrets of wisdom! For true wisdom has two sides. Know therefore that God exacts of you less than your iniquity deserves.
7 "Can you fathom the mystery of God? Or can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
8 They are high as heaven. What can you do? They are deeper than Sheol. What can you know?
1. Isn't that just like religion to imply that there really isn't anything man can really know, seek, or do?
4. Job 11:11
11 For he knows false men. He sees iniquity also, even though he doesn't consider it.
1. If God does indeed know falsehood and see iniquity without considering it then the first and last thing He must see in regard to such IS Himself, right?
5. Job 11:13
13 "If you set your heart aright, stretch out your hands toward him.
1. How can you set your heart right when God has taken it from your chest? How can you stretch out your hands when God has cut off your arms?
6. Job 12:23-25
23 He increases the nations, and he destroys them. He enlarges the nations, and he leads them captive.
24 He takes away understanding from the chiefs of the people of the earth, and causes them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.
25 They grope in the dark without light. He makes them stagger like a drunken man.
1. Aren't these verses the bitter truth about this God of the Bible? Why is this God of Love concerned with destroying, leading astray, and causing to become lost without hope and help?
7. Job 14:1
1 "Man, who is born of a woman, is of few days, and full of trouble.
1. Is this also a clue as to why God never speaks of His mother, why He harbors such great disdain for women?
8. Job 15:12
12 Why does your heart carry you away? Why do your eyes flash,
1. Could it be because God is a diabolical bastard Who apparently lives to feed off the fear emitted by man?