1. Psalm 5:6
6 You will destroy those who speak lies. Yahweh abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
1. Sooo...if Yahweh abhors the bloodthirsty and the deceitful wouldn't He then abhor Himself?
2. Does this not apply to God because He is God and not man?
3. If this does not apply to God because He is God and NOT man what does this say about man being created in the image of God?
2. Psalm 5:8
8 Lead me, Yahweh, in your righteousness because of my enemies. Make your way straight before my face.
1. Okay, you're going to believe Yahweh in hopes that He will save you from your enemies? Do you really think that God will make the way straight for you after what He did to the Children of Israel in the desert for FORTY damn years?
3. Psalm 6:5
5 For in death there is no memory of you. In Sheol, who shall give you thanks?
1. Sooo...where are these people going when they die if there is no remembrance of them? How do you go anywhere if you do not exist?
2. If God is real then wouldn't He be the one you give thanks to in Sheol since He is everywhere?
4. Psalm 7:6
6 Arise, Yahweh, in your anger. Lift up yourself against the rage of my adversaries. Awake for me. You have commanded judgment.
1. Why in the blue fuck do you call forth anger instead of love?
5. Psalm 7:14
14 Behold, he travails with iniquity. Yes, he has conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
1. Does not the evil God also do the same, hummm?
2. Didn't God place enmity within man? Didn't God harden Pharaoh's heart against Pharaoh's own will? Didn't God work Job over just to win a bet with Satan? Are these things not mischievous and brought forth in falsehood?
6. Psalm 8:2
2 From the lips of babes and infants you have established strength, because of your adversaries, that you might silence the enemy and the avenger.
1. Is this because babies and infants do not know any better and possess no understanding of Who God really is and the crap He does, neither do they possess the strength of will to speak against this asylum-bound deity?
7. Psalm 8:4-5
4 what is man, that you think of him? What is the son of man, that you care for him?
5 For you have made him a little lower than God, and crowned him with glory and honor.
1. God doesn't really care for man, does He? Hasn't God done things that have led man to be hanged, stabbed, beheaded, burned alive, flayed, and all sorts of other unpleasant ways to die?
2. If God even cared one shred for man wouldn't it really be because God seeks out ways to glorify Himself, and if He can use man to do it He will? Sooo...wouldn't it be glorification that God cares so much for and thinks so much about and not man?
8. Psalm 8:9
9 Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! For the Chief Musician. Set to "The Death of the Son." A Psalm by David.
1. How majestic and excellent can the name of One Who does so much harm be?
9. Psalm 9:8
8 He will judge the world in righteousness. He will administer judgment to the peoples in uprightness.
1. Righteousness? Is that what you call the flood, the decimation of the Egyptians, and the total destruction of Job's life...righteousness?
10. Psalm 9:17
17 The wicked shall be turned back to Sheol, even all the nations that forget God.
1. Who in the world wants to remember this disgustingly arrogant and violent God?
2. Sooo...the nations who forget God are the wicked who shall be sent to Sheol? Sooo...basically you are saying that either you believe in God or go to hell?
3. Whatever happened to winning people over with the love of God? Was that message of love ever really there in the first place?